Сейчас на сайте: 1
|Название книги:||The Day After Roswell|
|Автор(ы):||Col. Philip J. Corso|
||Английский | English|
|Вых.данные:||The Day After Roswell / Col. Philip J. Corso. – Pocket Books, 1998. – 384 с. |
|Аннотация:||The Day After Roswell is an American book about extraterrestrial spacecraft and the Roswell UFO incident. It was written by United States Army Colonel Philip J. Corso, with help from William J. Birnes, and was published as a tell-all memoir by Pocket Books in 1997, a year before Corso's death. The book claims that an extraterrestrial spacecraft crashed near Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947 and was recovered by the United States government who then sought to cover up all evidence of extraterrestrials.|
The majority of the book is an account of Colonel Corso's claims that he was assigned to a secret government program that provided some material recovered from crashed spacecraft to private industry (without saying where the items came from) to reverse engineer them for corporate use. Corso was a Special Assistant to Lt General Arthur Trudeau, who headed Army Research and Development, and was in charge of the Foreign Technology Desk. In this position, he would take technological artifacts obtained from Russian, German and other foreign sources, and have American companies reverse engineer that technology. The book contends that several aspects of modern technology such as fiber optics and computer chips were developed by using information taken from the craft.
Colonel Corso also claimed the world was "at war" with extraterrestrials and that the Strategic Defense Initiative project was part of that campaign that was successfully concluded in Earth's favour.
The book concludes with reproduction of information about Project Horizon, a 1950s US Army plan for bases on the moon.
• Chapter 01 - The Roswell Desert
• Chapter 02 - Convoy to Fort Riley
• Chapter 03 - The Roswell Artifacts
• Chapter 04 - Inside the Pentagon at the Foreign Technology Desk
• Chapter 05 - The Cover-up
• Chapter 06 - The Strategy
• Chapter 07 - The EBE
• Chapter 08 - The Project Gets Under Way
• Chapter 09 - The Project Had Officially Begun
• Chapter 10 - The U2 Program and Project Corona - Spies in Space
• Chapter 11 - Project Moon Base
• Chapter 12 - The Integrated Circuit Chip - From the Roswell Crash Site to Silicon Valley
• Chapter 13 - The Laser
• Chapter 14 - The Antimissile Missile Project
• Chapter 15 - My Last Year in R&D - The Hoover Files, Fiber Optics, Supertenacity, and Other
• Chapter 16 - 'Tesla’s Death Ray' and the Accelerated Particle Beam Weapon
• Chapter 17 - Star Wars
* Электронная версия книги предназначена исключительно для личного ознакомления на домашнем компьютере! Любое коммерческое использование данного произведения запрещено! По вопросам приобретения печатной версии книги обращайтесь непосредственно к издателям, их представителям, либо в соответствующие организации торговли!
Добавлено: 27.08.2017 |
| Рейтинг: 0.0/0 | Скачано: 305 раз
Выделите её и нажмите CTRL + ENTER